Your interactive event at the Wild Gallery, the best way to succeed.
6 ways to make an interactive event.
You want to create an interactive event and you are looking for the perfect place to organize it? The Wild Gallery will help you to establish the memorable interactive event you have in your mind. With its modular spaces the Wild gallery will offer you the best solution with an infinite number of proposals to make your ideas come true.
“Interactive” is a big buzzword these days, and that usually refers to some kind of technology such as the latest app, micro-blogging platform or online service. But if you think about it, events are the original interactive “application.” They are where people come together to experience an organization, to connect with like-minded individuals and to see a mission statement in action. Including an element of interactivity is a great way to set your event apart, to inform your audience in an engaging and fun way and to add a personalized touch to an evening.
Here are 6 ways to turn guests from passive to active participants and lead to the perfect interactive event!
1. Encourage Creativity! Create an oversized area for your guests to express themselves with a doodle or two. Or for zero clean-up and waste, you can consider a digital-graffiti wall because people find a blank canvas hard to resist.
2. Make Memories! There’s a reason why photo booths are so popular these days, they are really fun and they provide attendees with an excellent, personal souvenir of an interactive event. If your crowd is playful, provide some props or costume elements to up the whimsy factor.
3. Encourage Voting! Get your guests involved and invested in your interactive event by asking them to help determine an aspect of the evening, such as the graphic for a new campaign. This can be cast online before your event, or via iPad voting on your interactive event.
4. Create a Learning Experience! Bring in an expert to give guests the opportunity to learn a fun new skill: how to make the perfect cocktail, how to style an easy and elegant hairdressing, how to create an online avatar, etc. Give participants a branded reminder of their lesson: a martini glass, a comb, etc. Or help your guests learn about your organization with games, and give them prizes when they’re right (and even when they’re wrong).
5. Bring in the Stars! Is there a celebrity or notable person associated with your event or cause? Provide guests with an unforgettable experience by arranging a meet and greet with the VIP, or have multiple bold-faced names (like a sports team) mingle with guests during cocktail hour. If you are showcasing performers such as dancers, stilt-walkers, aerialists, etc., consider integrating their work into the crowd during cocktails or a reception. Seeing performers up close is always more compelling.
6. Make Souvenirs Special! Much more personal than a generic piece of swag stashed in a gift bag, a unique item made on site such as a printed bag or t-shirt or a key chain is more likely to stay out of the trash and spread awareness beyond this interactive event.
Being as white as wild, the only limit is your imagination!
Be prepared to be amazed by the Wild Gallery which is one of a kind for your interactive event!
Feel free to contact us and follow us on all our social medias.