In light of recent events, we want to clarify which policies come into place when the threat level in Brussels is at 3 or 4 at the date of your planned event at the Wild Gallery.
These are practicalities that should be undertaken before, during, and after your event. They are purely precautionary, to ensure the security of everyone involved in your event. Of course, in times like these, vigilance is key, which is one of the main elements in these precautionary guidelines.
Firstly, we lay out the precautions in place because of level 3.
– Guards at all entrances
– Guards keep a list of who enter and leave the event
– Those re-entering the building get searched and their belongings get checked
– Minimum one hour before the arrival of the first suppliers, the venue must be swept by the security service
– Minimum one hour before the arrival of the first suppliers, the area around Wild Gallery must be swept by the security service
– List of names of all participating in the event must be handed to the guards
– Organisers must create a welcome where guests can be identified, this in coordination with the security service
– Security arranged by organisers must be in theme of the current threats, for instance by setting up a magnetometer
– For each event there must be a security plan created, approved by the management of Wild Gallery and the authorities
– Efficient welcome to ensure smooth, fast, and secured entrance for the guests
– Should parking areas be utilised, they must be properly managed and secured, like the use of parking boys
– Inform Wild Gallery on how much awareness for the event is going to be created and how (on social media, press, radio, …)
– Minimum 30 minutes before the departure of the guests at the end of the event, the area around the building must be checked by security
The precautions that are added when the threat level rises to 4 are the following:
– To facilitate the flow of guests at the entrance, they have to be asked not to bring handbags, rucksacks, …
– Avoid gathering or lingering outside the Wild Gallery after the event
Our priority is to make sure your event takes place in the best conditions. Thanks to these bullet points, we hope you now have a better understanding of our policies, because the Wild Gallery cares about your safety